Rates and Payments Research
- Monthly Payment - Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare Terms - Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- Compare Rates - See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Mortgage APR - Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- Balloon Payment - A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Interest Only - Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages - Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Mortgage Qualifier - Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Payment Range - Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Mortgage Payoff - Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Bi-weekly Payments - Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
- Mortgage Tax Savings - Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
- Tax Savings for Renters - Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
- Rent vs. Buy - Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Renter Affordability - Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
- Refinance Savings and Break-even - Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
- Consolidate and Refinance - Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?
© 2014 BRER Affiliates LLC. An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates LLC. Prudential, the Prudential logo and the Rock symbol are registered service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation with Prudential. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Licensed in Nevada
The data related to Real Estate for sale on this website comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE (IDX) program of the Greater Las Vegas Association or REALTORS® MLS.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2014 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights Reserved.
Phone: Cell: Fax:
Lester Jew - Lic. 57465 | GolfHomesLV.com Prudential Americana Group REALTORS® 3185 St. Rose Parkway, Suite 100 Henderson, NV 89052
ABOUT | CONTACT | FREE HOME VALUATION | Find A Home! | LATEST GOLF NEWS | MLS SEARCH | FOR BUYERS | REAL ESTATE NEWS | SELLING YOUR HOME | FEATURED HOMES | PROPERTIES | HOME | Financing | Site Map | FREE REPORTS | Selling One, Buying Another
Copyright © 2014 Lester Jew - Lic. 57465 | GolfHomesLV.com
Portions Copyright © 2014 a la mode, inc.
All rate, payment, and area information are estimates and approximations only.